Ring4 lets you generate a second phone number to call and text, whether as a business line or for personal use. More than just a second phone line or eSIM, Ring4 numbers also support HD video conferences, voicemails, call recording, robotcall blocking, international calls, area code selection and more.
With an unlimited text, call and video meeting plan. Ring4 is the perfect solution for your Virtual Office!
Generate a new US number with your area code in seconds, or get a mobile phone line in 3 other countries: Canada, France, UK,
Dial or receive calls locally and overseas, with no roaming charges! Access features like wifi calling, call recording and texting, emoji messages and anti-spam.
TOP 3 USES OF RING4
• Work number: a second phone line for your business, with your area code.
• Video Conferencing: Start a video meeting with one tap and share the meeting link with your colleagues. As opposed to Zoom, no app is needed to join the conference.
• World phone: a local or international phone number with WiFi calling & no roaming charges.
WHAT USERS SAY:
“Having an additional line on my mobile phone enhances my ability of direct specific calls to a particular line thereby amplifying call screening & facilitating my ability to do business & serves as an extremely useful business & personal tool.” – Scott K., Attorney
“I started using Ring4 when I opened my online store so I wouldn’t need to use my personal (home number). I really liked that I could get an extra number with my local area code and the price isn’t too bad.” – Morgan B., Owner Retail
• Create & Manage multiple phone lines as easily as your email accounts.
• Select your US number with your local Area Code e.g. SF(415), NY(212), LA(310)
• Video meetings up to 5 participants in High Definition included in the unlimited plan
• Contact list
• Text with emoji, picture messaging (SMS and MMS supported)
• Call Recorder
• Block unwanted callers and robotcalls
• Custom voicemail greetings
• Visual voicemail and voicemail transcript
• Do Not Disturb mode
• Cheap international phone calls in the U.S & 40+ countries (including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, UK & more)
• Ring4 uses an internet connection (WiFi, 4G or LTE recommended) for voip calls & texts , as opposed to Google Voice, Sideline or OpenPhone
PLANS AND PRICING
• Monthly subscription including unlimited calls, texts, and video meetings for a phone line starting at $9.99/month
• First time users receive 20 free credits to generate their first phone line
• 0 credits to receive calls – it’s free!
• 10 credits to generate 1 new virtual number available for 1 week
• 5 credits to make a call in the US or internationally
• 5 credits for a video conference
• 1 credit to send a text message
PAYMENT AND SUBSCRIPTIONS DETAILS:
• Payment will be charged via credits cards, payments are processed via Stripe.
• Activate the monthly auto-renewing subscription of a Ring4 number to unlock the Unlimited Calls and Texts plan
• Subscriptions include auto-renewing line(s) with unlimited calls, and texts
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• No more than 3 subscriptions are authorized per account.
• Emergency calls and texts to 911 are not supported
• Texts to/from short codes might not always be supported
Updates for v1.4.3:
– Call recordings can now be downloaded and shared.
– Shared Company Contacts for Business users.
– Bug fixes for more stable calling and messaging.
We appreciate sending any bug reports and feedback at [email protected]
The app will be frequently updated in the coming days and weeks, so keep checking for new updates!