The Oticon ON App provides discreet remote control of your hearing aids, letting you adjust the volume of your hearing aids independently, switch between listening programs, keep an eye on your battery level or even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
The Oticon ON App also enables you to:
• Access specific programs designed to help you move your attention away from your tinnitus – if enabled by your hearing care professional during the fitting session
• Handle wireless accessories paired with your hearing aids; control multiple TV Adapters, or devices such as Oticon EduMic or ConnectClip which can be used both for streaming and as remote microphones
• Fine-tune the sound when watching a movie or streaming audio using the streaming equalizer, for a personalized listening experience. The streaming equalizer is available for all Oticon Bluetooth hearing aids except Oticon Opn and Oticon Siya, if your devices support audio streaming.
• Set personal listening goals and follow your daily hearing aid use through HearingFitness™
• Connect to a wide variety of Internet-connected solutions through the Internet of Things
The Oticon ON App is compatible with all Oticon Bluetooth hearing aids. Depending on the hearing aids and the mobile device you are using, you may or may not have access to all features the app offers.
We recommend using the latest version of Android OS.
To check the latest list of compatible devices, please visit:
Your Oticon ON App just got better!
To improve your experience, we regularly update the app to make it more reliable and easier to use.
In this release, we have created a new notification center so we can reach you when we have important news.
We hope that you will like the changes. Thank you for using the Oticon ON App!