Enjoy your bike ride with Openrider!
★ Google Fit Developer Challenge grand prize winner!
▶ Features (Free!)
– Bike computer: Simple and intuitive UI with full material design
– Perfect combination map and speedometer: Easy to change the map and the speedometer
– Statistics and graphs: Analyze your bike record with various graphs on the map.
– Ranking and level: Competition with your friends.
– Theme: Black Theme
– Sync: Sync your record with Google Fit, S Health and Strava
– Sensor: Connect to yourBluetooth Smart & ANT+ Heart rate monitor, speed & cadence sensor.
– Share: Share your record with your social media. You can also import and export it with GPX file.
– Smart Watch support (Android wear, Gear S/S2/S3)
▶ Upgrade to Mania package!
– Downloadable offline maps
– Smart Watch Heart rate sensor support
– Removal ads
* OpenRider collects location data when an app is running on the screen or background to support the use of speedometer, navigation, and driving record management functions.
To record riding information even when the screen is turned off (in the background) to save battery
You must set the location information permission to “Always allow”.
* Functions using location information
– Search routes : User can search the route for destinateion
– Navigation : Navigation displays current location on the route
– Speedometer : Speedometer displays riding speed
– History : user can manager his(her) riding records
– Weather: Display the weather information of your current location.
* If you have any suggestion to us, please mail to [email protected]
1. Updated friend management function
2. Added Favorites to navigation
3. Updated new level system
4. Fix bugs and issues.