We can overwrite your location in an entertaining way, and any app you want to try will do it or anywhere else in the world at any location.
Read our FAQ before sending an email or leaving a review: https://datacomputer.cl/faq.html
– Internet: to show the map view.
– Access the coarse and fine location.
– Allow mock locations in developer settings (Applications).
– Write and read external storage to export and import settings and KML files.
– For older versions, Lollipop (5.1) and lower must be NewGPS! Joystick system app (required ROOT access only for that action can be removed later). and mock locations must be disabled.
– For Android versions 6 and 7, ROOT is not necessary, but you need to set it as an app for simulated locations and put the GPS in “Device sensors only”, but if you need simulated locations without setting the simulated location app in settings from the developer, NewGPS! The joystick must be a system application (the required ROOT access only for that action can be removed later). and mock locations must be disabled.
Walk, in the Sniper, option to walk to a specific coordinate without doing teleport.
Copy coordinates by clicking on the red coordinates in the bottom right.
Static Mock Location: for android 6 & 7 with Security patch (Without Joystick).
Mock Updates Timer (An option to select every few millisecond that simulates the location).
Import and export settings (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission required).
Minor bug fixes.