Welcome to the MyŠKODA app!
Our selection of online services is expanding, and the number of user apps is growing to match. To make access to every useful feature as simple as possible, we’ve created the MyŠKODA app – it gives you easy access to a number of selected features all in one place, and we’ll be adding more and more useful services to it.
This app is your gateway to useful features and services. Depending on your equipment and activated packages, you can for example:
– Learn the charge status of the battery in an electric or hybrid vehicle.
– Display your vehicle’s parking location if you are unsure where it is parked.
– Find your vehicle in a crowded parking lot by making it blink its lights and honk.
– Display notifications about low oil and wiper fluid level and other messages.
– Determine how far you can drive on the fuel left in your tank.
– Activate or deactivate the auxiliary heater, ventilation, or air conditioning.
– Plan your route, or enjoy the ability quickly to find parking spaces in your surroundings.
– Show notifications when you exceed a speed limit that you have set.
– Find information on when the vehicle is leaving and entering predefined regions on a map.
– Display driving statistics such as fuel consumption, distance covered, and trip length.
– Plan routes to meetings in your calendar.
For more detailed information on ŠKODA Connect services and functions, visit http://www.skoda-auto.cz/connect;
Helps you to view useful driving data directly on your infotainment display. Simply connect your mobile phone with your vehicle, and you can very easily for example:
– Display current driving data during your trip. Here you can also find information about the amount of remaining fuel, your total distance covered, and the days remaining until your service inspection.
– Launch the logbook and easily record the course of your journey in detail, store information on the type of journey, its route, date, length, stops, and your maximum speed and RPM. You can also add pictures from your trips, like a photographed fuelling receipt or other useful photos.
– Show current data on the engine performance or ride efficiency during your journey.
– Check any defects announced by the vehicle system.
– Display the contact info for your service partner, and their opening hours.
Other features and services
The app can offer some attractive features even if you own a vehicle without connective services. For example you can:
– Easily create a vehicle service request and email it to a Škoda service partner of your choice.
– Browse your vehicle’s online manual, so you’ll have all the most useful information right at hand.
Install the MyŠKODA app and become a part of our digital world!