This app turns your phone into a functional and easy-to-use digital magnifier.
Do not carry a magnifying glass anymore. =)
★ Mother’s day Recommended Apps! – by Google Korea
★ Best Apps! – by TheSmokingAndroid
★ Magnifier recommended by various media!
⊙ Magnifier (H/W zoom, S/W zoom)
⊙ Microscope (more fine image)
⊙ LED Flashlight
⊙ Macro Camera
⊙ Image Freezing
⊙ Embedded photo viewer
⊙ Image filters(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
⊙ WYSIWYG saves
⊙ & more
Do you have to remove your glasses to read a business card?
Do you have to carry big magnifying glass to read the model number of a tiny semiconductor?
Do you use a microscope to observe the legs of a tiny insect?
Do you want to take macro photos easily?
The fantastic solution is here!
Use your smartphone as a handy magnifying glass!
Use your smartphone as a handy microscope!
Use your smartphone as a handy macro camera!
– Live H/W magnification.
– Live S/W(x4) magnification.
– Taking magnified pictures.
– Continuous auto focus(If possible).
2. Freezing picture
– Freezing screen to see picture stably.
– Useful in a moving car.
– Useful to write a memo on paper.
– More zoom in(x2, x4) than Magnifying glass mode.
– Zooming control bar.
– Pinching to zoom everywhere.
– Zoom control by vertical drag.
– Exposure control by horizontal drag.
5. Picture Effects
– Support frequently used picture effects(Negative, Sepia, Mono).
6. LED Flashlight
– Flashlight ON/OFF
– The volume-down button can toggle the flashlight on and off also.
7. Taking pictures
– Taking pictures by pressing the volume-up button or touching the camera icon.
– Saving a picture by touching the save icon.
– Support WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) saving in microscope mode & freezing mode.
* The quality of the magnified image depends on your phone’s camera capabilities.
* Some devices can’t use some functions.
* This is not a real microscope. 😉
* I have no responsibility for the problems caused by using this application. =)
✔ Zoom control by vertical drag.
✔ Exposure control by horizontal drag.
✔ Enhanced microscope mode(x2, x4).
✔ Negative / Mono / Sepia filter bug fixes.
✔ Selectable camera button position.
✔ Bug fixes.
📧 Please email us the features you need for the magnifying glass app.