The Human Anatomy application is a SIMPLE educational quick reference app that contains the information of sixteen different biological systems.
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine – Central Nervous
4. Endocrine – Reproductive
5. Endocrine – Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System – Back
11. Muscular System – Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System – Back
15. Skeletal System – Front
16. Urinary System
– Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
– Description of each element represented in each biological system.
– Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
– To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a “More Information Wiki” button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
v1.8 Updated Reference Libraries.
v1.7 Fixed icon messup in main list view.
v1.6 Improved support for Tablet devices.
– New System added (Respiratory System)
– Higher resolution images for Cardio Vascular and Digestive system
– New Main view UI
v1.4 Fixed Force Close issue on Android v4 devices.
v1.3 App2SD Application to SD card feature added
v1.2 ClassPathLoader Force Close fixed during app install.