The sun is shining and it’s time to play the real-time, multiplayer golf game everybody’s talking about!
Tee off on beautiful courses against players around the world, as you compete in tournaments, 1v1 golf games and challenge your Facebook friends! Upgrade your clubs and unlock tours as you master your golfing skills, in the quest to be the Golf Clash King!
Enjoy quick-fire duels in this exciting free golf game!
‘Best Mobile Game’ – BAFTA 2018
‘Game of the Year’ – Mobile Games Awards 2018
GOLF CLASH FEATURES
– Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay
– Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master
– Dozens of golf courses – new courses added every month!
– Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”
– Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses
– Global golf tournaments every two weeks – be the Golf King!
– Try the Golden Shot – win prizes by showing off your deadly shot accuracy
– Unlock new clubs and balls to gain power, accuracy, spin and curl
– Save and share replays of your jaw-dropping shots
– Banter your opponents with chat and emoji during the game!
– Golf Clash clans can chat, share replays and work together to earn clan rewards
This is not your average sports game! Thousands of live players are online, waiting to be challenged to golf games.
Download Golf Clash for free today and show off your golfing prowess!
See you down the Clubhouse:
A network connection is required to play this golfing game.
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne.
Ad Choices: https://www.polices.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoices
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Here’s what’s new in the last Golf Clash update:
– Wind directions – can now be seen before playing each tournament hole.
– New final practice – Just before playing tournament holes, final practice allows you to experience the actual wind conditions you’ll face in the competition.
– Bug fixes and game improvements.
Be sure to check out the in-game Social Hub for more details on the improvements to tournament practice.