By a mom for other moms: Track and share all your baby’s activities.
No ads, adaptable styles, status bar widgets and a night mode make tracking a breeze.
Track breastfeeding, complementary feeding, sleeps, crying, weight, height and head circumference, pumping times, temperature and even arbitrary self-defined events like nappies or fever.
Want to share the work and info? You can sync with your partner, nanny, grandparents or even friends.
Diary and graphs to gain insights on how your baby develops over time.
Widgets for the lock screen, status bar and desktop are included for maximum convenience!
Nightmode with a configurable dark screen setup – you don’t want to disturb anybody during nightly baby nursing.
Breastfeeding tracker (free part of the baby tracker)
– Record when and on which side the baby is nursed. Simple and intuitive.
– Subsequent baby feedings can be joined into one meal.
– Graphical analysis of the logged daily breastfeeding times and meals.
– Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry?
– The app supports multiple time frames for analysing the logged events: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
– Diary view gives you an overview of all logged events. You can always drill down to single events.
– Export the graph to png-images
– Widgets including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big). Therefore no need to even open the app to log a baby nursing!
– No ads! This app will always be free of ads. We don’t want you to get annoyed by stupid advertisements popping open, just because you’ve hit the wrong button while holding your hungry baby.
While the free application started with the focus of being a logger for breastfeeding, over time you might want to use it as a real baby tracker to log all kind of different events:
Pumping tracker (add-on)
– If you express milk you can also record and analyze pumping (time and quantity).
– Add comments to each record.
– Widget including start and stop buttons.
– The analysis graphs and diary keep a log of the pumping just like for any other baby nursing event.
Feeding tracker (add-on)
– Record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
– Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
– Minimized typing by self-learning and expandable food database.
– The analytic graphs and diary keep a log of the feedings just like for any other baby nursing event.
– You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
– Widget including feeding button.
Sleeping tracker (add-on)
– Record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
– Widget “Sleeping” including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
– The analytic graphs and diary keep a log of naps and wails just like for any other baby nursing event.
Events tracker (add-on)
– Record predefined events (bath, temperature, diapers,….)
– You can also define and track your own events
– You can add reminders to each event
– Widget “Events” (resizeable)
– Events are also integrated into the diary and graphs – like the standard baby nursing .
Measurement tracker (add-on)
– Record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
– Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
Temperature tracker (add-on)
– Record temperature of your baby
– Graphical analysis of temperature
– Allows you to add and track the nursing of several children e.g. for twins or to compare your baby to its older sibling.
In case of problems please write me a mail, I’m happy to help!The app should support you for every need of your baby – not just a breastfeeding tracker but a baby tracker.