With BabyCam you can watch your baby using two phones or tablets : one will be used to record the baby and the other one will be used by the parents to see the baby.
For BabyCam to work, it is necessary that the devices are connected on the same WiFi network or via WiFi Direct. The parent’s device will connect to the baby’s device easily and automatically.
With BabyCam it will not be necessary to register, introduce codes to match the devices or similar, as it happens in other similar applications. Just by pressing a button on each device, they will connect.
BabyCam is totally free. Includes a Premium version to eliminate advertising forever ($ 1.99)
With BabyCam you can also:
– Use BabyCam without an Internet connection through WiFi Direct 😃
– Watch your baby from your TV through Chromecast 📺
– Watch your baby from the web browser of your PC, iPhone or iPad 🌐
– Listen to your baby 👫🔊👶
– Talk to your baby 👫🎤👶
– Play lullabies 🎶💤
– Activate or deactivate the camera flash, to see your baby with low light 💡⚡
– Switch between the front and back camera 🔄📷
– Zoom 🔍
– Adjust the volume of the microphones 🎤
– Activate the night mode to not hurt your eyes 🌙👀
– Parents can see the battery level of the baby device 🔋
– Take pictures and videos of the baby 👶📷🎥
– Connect more than one device simultaneously to the baby’s camera. Mom and Dad will be able to see their baby at the same time on their devices 👩 + 👨 ➡️ 👶
And all this for FREE!
– Now you can switch to the wide angle camera (only on some supported devices, for example Samsung Galaxy S10 or higher)
– Floating window (PiP) in the baby’s camera and in BabyCam Web (only available in Google Chrome)
– When you finish recording a video, it will now be downloaded to the parents’ device
– Link to the gallery, to be able to see directly the photo or video that you have recorded
Make sure you have the updated app on both devices to take advantage of the new features!